06.07. - 26.07.2018
The work camp was born from the collaboration with "Ursula Associazione Genitori" established in
December 2017 by a group of parents active in social, educational and training field in the territory of
The association aims to:
• support the parents' educational responsibility towards the school and the problems posed by
mass media and children’s social environment, in order to understand how to act and the sectors
• further inclusion for children with disabilities and their families, in school and in social life;
• contribute to the improvement of the educators’work (parents, teachers, other professionals, etc
...) through the promotion of training courses, meetings, services and any other initiative suited to
• offer support to the educational research and to the teaching activities, through guidance
moments and innovative projects.
Volunteers will be assisted during the day by a group of young locals of their same age. The aim of the
camp is to make them the absolute protagonists of a concrete action that will bring benefits to the whole
community, make them understand through work, the importance of the idea of "good common", make
them aware of the responsibility we all have towards the world that surround us.
More specifically, the work camp aims to:
- promote volunteering;
- encourage cultural exchange, with daily comparisons between individuals of different backgrounds;
- improve the knowledge of oneself and others, through the experience of cohabitation;
- experience at first hand the meaning of participation, by planning in person the daily schedule;
- educate to the respect of the camp rules;
- develop and encourage the ability to overcome difficulties by finding together creative and shared
- address issues related to youth distress in order to offer to young people the tools to face difficult
- deepen the knowledge of English language.
Cleaning and recovery of degraded areas of the town, improvement and decoration of green areas.
You will work 3 hours per day, from Monday to Friday.
We will provide volunteers with working tools and, when needed, with protection equipment.
AVERAGE DAY SCHEDULE:
8:00 AM - WAKE-UP TIME
8:30 AM - BREAKFAST
9:00 AM-12:00 AM - WORK*
1:00 PM - LUNCH
2:00-6:00 PM - LEISURE AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES **
6:30-8:00 PM - DISCUSSION MOMENT ***
9:00 PM-11:00 PM - LEISURE
11:30 PM - BED TIME
* Work schedule is indicative, it may change due to weather conditions or different activities planned for
the day. Saturdays and Sundays are free.
** Guided visits to archaeological sites, trips to the sea, hot springs, visits to tourist spots in the nearby,
*** Discussions on various issues related to the youth world, moderated by experts on the subjects.
Volunteers will be hosted in a structure within our municipality, with separate rooms and bathrooms for
boys and girls. Locally-grown meals are provided. Special diets are okay. For logistic reasons we can not
accept "life-threatening diets", "contact allergies" or nickel allergies. Meals for "ethics" diets will be
Torch, cap with visor, k-way, bed sheets and pillowcase, medical prescription specifying doses and
administration schedule of various medications, medical certificate in case of special diet needs linked to
health conditions (specify also: permitted foods, forbidden foods and quantities). Self-certification about
the need of an ethical diet. Swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, products against mosquitoes, products for
personal hygiene. If you can play a musical instrument, bring it with you.
European health card, identification cards or passport.
Adresa: , Tuscany, Italy
Letisko: Rome Fiumicino, Rome Ciampino., Autobusová/Vlaková zastávka: Albinia station (Grosseto)
GPS: 43.7710513, 11.2486208
Airport: Rome Fiumicino or Rome Ciampino. Then take the train to Albinia station (Grosseto).
Meeting point: 16/7 Albinia train station (Grosseto)
Other: trips to discover the territory, trips to the sea, night baths at the "Cascatelle del Mulino" in
At least ten days before departure
Call us to tell us which way you move (train, car, plane) and especially the arrival time, either at the
indicated station or at the camp itself; we will inform the managers who will be able to reach you and take
you to the camp.
Extra participation fee 70.0 EUR
Táto aktivita nemôže byť pridaná do tvojej tašky. Môže byť plná, uzavretá, alebo nie je určená pre teba. Tiež sa musíš prihlásiť.
Prečítaj si FAQ