17.09. - 13.12.2019
Established in 1945, DRB succeeded in localizing development of the first rubber belt in Korea, and has since led the domestic industrial rubber industry. In
order to contribute to broader global community and educational value, DRB has founded “DRB Holding Co., Ltd. Campus D” last October.
Campus D is attempting to pursue social contribution activities for creating shared values (values beneficial to everyone) in the local and global community, promoting sustainable support of talent development for the Underprivileged, making change
of social contribution platform and global social contributions.
- Supporting the educational activities related to science or creativity
- Working in rehabilitation center and children day-care center
- Participating various programs that young startup NGOs fulfilled
- Helping manual works and hand to the host organization
- Sharing volunteers’ countries or global citizenship for culture exchange classes in
school or other local centers.
- Those who have experiences of organizing cultural events.
(Especially with non-formal methods)
- Those who love science and have prior educational experience related to science
- Those who are interested in teaching and socialize with local people and
Location: Busan Metropolitan City
Terminal: Busan central bus terminal
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (6-8 hours)
Free time: Weekends and national holidays
Training Fees: 200 EURO, It is asked to be paid by cash on arrival. It covers expenses for the On-Arrival Training, Mid-term Evaluation and Final Evaluation.(accommodation, meals etc)
Táto aktivita nemôže byť pridaná do tvojej tašky. Môže byť plná, uzavretá, alebo nie je určená pre teba. Tiež sa musíš prihlásiť.
- Nie si prihlásený.
- Aktivita má naplnenú celkovú kapacitu.
- Aktivita má vyčerpané voľné miesta.