21.09. - 25.09.2020
Description: The project “I_remember” demonstrates how participatory digital remembrance work on subjects such as the history of national socialism, the Holocaust and its impact on the landscape of todays society can work. It is a collection of digital offers dealing with these topics – it`s a Lab dealing with remembrance and encouragment!
Set up and organised by young people for young people all over the world:
Through diverse methods and mediums, such as online seminars, videos, audios and Social Media narratives around the before mentioned topics are didactically contextualized and shared with an international network – our participants and all other curious ones.
The project is run by a group of non governmental organisations which usually offer the annual International Youth Exchange in Dachau
The project offers the chance to bring together young people all over the world and encourage them to share their knowledge and activate them to discuss and meet each other – this year online and on screen next year maybe live in Dachau?
Our Lab is open for everyone who is interested to meet us and to learn and share knowledge.
- listen to audios on historic topics (e.g. National Socialism)
- take part in online seminars dealing with different topics on moderns forms of exclusion or remembrance, or be part of a Memes Workspace
- watch video (tours) in the memorial site or other places of remembrance
- discuss about the future work with eyewitnesses
Your own home. It might not be a brand new experience, but hey, you might be missing out on sleeping on hard field beds, sharing a room with the whole workcamp group or having to make a schedule for the showers. Is that really so bad...? Plus, in our virtual workcamp, you might have a chance to see how different homes all over the world look like!
- Sessions' duration: 2 hours per day
- Where? Zoom
- Requirements: - interest in the history of National Socialism, the Holocaust and modern forms of exclusion and disrcimination
- happy to share knowledge and ideas with others worldwide
- good language skills in English, at least you should be able to communicate in English
- at least or most important ;) good infrastructure to join the seminars (internet access, micro and video)
Adresa: , , Germany
GPS: 51.0834196, 10.4234469
This workcamp will be taking place entirely online. It is accessible to everybody with a working internet connection. No borders, no visa, no need to travel, so you are saving CO2-emissions which is really nice for our beautiful planet! While it is important to keep physical distance at the moment, we can create social proximity in the digital world.
No fee. Aplication form needed https://form.jotform.com/form/201051587064349
Táto aktivita nemôže byť pridaná do tvojej tašky. Môže byť plná, uzavretá, alebo nie je určená pre teba. Tiež sa musíš prihlásiť.