15.05. - 07.08.2021
Celkový počet účastníkov:
Who is IBG?
Internationale Begegnungen in Gemeinschaftsdiensten e.V., short IBG, is a German NGO working in the field of international youth exchange and international volunteering. We organise around 40 international workcamps and a few other international projects in Germany each year. Through our network ALLIANCE of European Voluntary Service Organisations we have 60 similar partner organisations all over the world. We pay special attention to the accessibility and the sustainability of our projects. It is essential for us that our projects answer a local need and that the international groups are well integrated into the local community.
… will be all about workcamps. You will:
- Participate in our international group leaders' training (May 13th - May 16th, 2021) which will get you all set for leading an IBG workcamp.
- Co-lead our workcamp project in Oberzissen (May19th - June 2nd, 2021).
- Lead and co-lead 2-3 more workcamps, each 14-21 days long. You will receive more detailled information on these projects in March.
- In between workcamps, you will help with administrative tasks and the preparation of workcamp projects at our office in Stuttgart.
Since we cannot foresee the developement of the COVID- 19 pandemic, some of our projects might get replaced by online volunteering projects and some changes might need to be made at short notice. Therefore, you should be flexible and open to new plans.
- You are between 18 and 30 years old.
- You have previous workcamp and/or group leading experience.
- You speak German at least on B1-level and you have a driver’s license.
- During the workcamp projects, food, a simple accommodation and some excursions are provided.
- We will provide accomodation for the days you are staying in Stuttgart and cover your transport to and from the workcamp project and camp leaders' training.
- Additionally, we will reimburse your efforts with 350€/months
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a project related motivation letter to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is February 15th, 2021.
Táto aktivita nemôže byť pridaná do tvojej tašky. Môže byť plná, uzavretá, alebo nie je určená pre teba. Tiež sa musíš prihlásiť.