31.10. - 10.11.2021
Celkový počet účastníkov:
Leaders of Change ( is a 9 days training course for those already leading either groups or volunteers who want to improve their performance, based upon the principles of self awareness, resourcefulness and accountability
The main methodology used will be personal development and self reflection, which means that we will be focusing mainly on your mind set/attitudes rather than providing you practical skills or models
The training course will take place in Hollókő Hungary, 31 st October to 10 th November 2021 (travel days included)
THE TRAINING IS HERE FOR YOU TO:
- Reflect the role of leadership and explore your own attitudes, approach and inner motivation for your work with volunteering.
- Realize how your mind-set influences your behaviours, the results you get and the relationships you have with other people in your working context.
- Acquire models and tools to align yourself with your core values, while being more inclusive towards others and unexpected situations.
- Put your experience into practice and multiply among your colleagues and target groups.
Please note that this is NOT a skills/tool oriented training, but it rather focuses on personal development and self-reflection.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The training is intended for participants, who:
- Are planning to lead a project or a workcamp in 2021/2022 and ideally have been to or are planning to go to regular skills oriented project or workcamp leaders trainings.
- Have ideally participated at least 1 workcamp as participants, previous experiences with leading a workcamp or other type of project are welcome, but not required.
- Are at least 18 years old and can communicate in English.
- Are willing to work on their personal and professional development.
- Are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning till the end.
WHAT EXPERIENCE CAN YOU EXPECT?
LoC is divided into 3 main parts:
- Self-Reflection (days 1 to 5)
During these days the participants will have the opportunity to get a better and deeper understanding on how and why they lead people and how this affects the results they obtain, and they can maintain what works and improve what doesn’t. Shortly: the participants will have the opportunity to look into the relationship between beliefs, concepts, automatic behaviours, teamwork and decision making. They will do so through input, activities and reflection spaces.
- Submersion/Real life implementation/Outdoor (Day 5 to 8)
The best way to transform theory into knowledge is to practise in a real-life situation or context. Participants will have several assignments to complete in the local communities around the venue where they can put into practice the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired throughout the previous days of the TC.
- Final steps (Day 8 & 9)
These last 2 days are there to wrap up the learning experience of the TC, in such a way that the insights can be taken home in a structured manner, to plan follow up steps and close the TC together.
INEX-SDA will arrange the boarding (we will bring participants to the venue from an easy to reach meeting point), accommodation (with 2- 6 bedded rooms and access to facilities), food (prepared according to
individual dietary requirements).
Účastníkov budeme vyberať, preto neuhrádzajte účastnícky príspevok 20€, až dokým vás neinformujeme.
Na školení Erasmus+ je zabezpečená strava, ubytovanie a preplatené cestovné do stanovenej výšky.
There is 50€ contribution fee from each participant. If you are very interested in participating, but this fee is too high for you, let us know.
Táto aktivita nemôže byť pridaná do tvojej tašky. Môže byť plná, uzavretá, alebo nie je určená pre teba. Tiež sa musíš prihlásiť.