1-Brief overview of Hai Duong
Hai Duong is located between the northern key economic region, 60 km from Hanoi, 45 km from Haiphong and 80 km from Ha Long Bay. Hai Duong is a province in the north of Vietnam, borders six provinces: Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, and Quang Ninh in the north; Hung Yen in the west; Hai Phong in the east; and Thai Binh to the south. Nowadays, Hai Duong is among the most industrialized and developed provinces in Vietnam.
Hai Duong is a land of culture, there are many historical relics, famous landmarks such as Con Son, Kiep Bac, Yen Phu, Glass and many traditional festivals, typical of the Red River Delta.
2. Brief of Hai Duong Continuing Educational Center
- Hai Duong continuing educational center (HDCEC) is located at 310 Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Thanh Binh Ward, Hai Duong City in Hai Duong province. It aims to teach English for children and young graduates to enter the workforce market in Hai Duong. Beside some English classes are held on working hours, we also have classes in the evening and weekend. It is also to teach students at high school as well as special students. It cooperates with Ho Chi Minh Youth Union of Hai Duong province in order to share about culture and environment.
- Now, there are about 80 students divided into 8 classes with 4 classes in
English, and 2 in Informatics. These classes are free for all poor children whose families live in difficulty in the area Thanh Binh ward, Tan Binh ward, Binh Han ward, Hai Duong city.
3. Project implementation units
All units will collaborate together with the coorditors of SJ Vietnam:
- Hai Duong Continuing Educational Center, Hai Duong City - 310 Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Thanh Binh Ward, Hai Duong City.
- Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union of Hai Duong province, 324 Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Thanh Binh Ward, Hai Duong City.
- Primary, secondary schools and high schools located in Hai Duong province.